Posted on September 13, 2011 AT 06:54am
THE BUZZ: Treyarch has today released patch 1.13 for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PlayStation 3.
The patch, which will be available for the Xbox 360 and PC in the near future, fixes a number of bugs in the game and also adds support for the upcoming Rezurrection DLC. The full patch notes are below:
- Security Updates.
- Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
- Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
- A player’s win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
- Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
- Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
- Addressed an exploit copying another player’s emblem/playercard.
- Added Rezurrection DLC support. (Launching September 22nd,)
- Fixed some issues related to invites going from Zombie to Multiplayer.
- Unlocked clan tag colors can now be set using the swapped X/O button configuration.
EGM’s TAKE: It’s good to see Treyarch still patching and supporting their game a year after release, showing great commitment to quality.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.