THE BUZZ: Josh Olin, Community Manager for Treyarch, announced that patch 1.13, that hit the PS3 earlier this week, is now live on the Xbox 360.
The Xbox 360 version of the patch has all of the same fixes as the PS3 version, minus the Rezurrection DLC support. The full patch notes are:
- Security Updates.
- Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
- Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
- A player’s win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
- Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
- Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
- Addressed an exploit copying another player’s emblem/playercard.
EGM’s TAKE: We’ll say the same as we did for the PS3 patch: Enjoy your last few weeks with Black Ops.