Posted on June 29, 2012 AT 08:16am
Blizzard has announced its full line-up for this year’s Gamescom in Cologne, Germany, and yes there will be pandas.
The team has promised to present the world premiere of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria‘s opening cinematic on August 16, along with a hands-on session that will allow players to explore the expansion and try the game’s new Monk class.
Attendess will also be given a chance to take the new Terran, Protoss, and Zerg units out for a spin in a StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm multiplayer hands-on session, according to Blizzard. In addition to these two highly anticipated expansions, visitors will also get a chance to:
- Meet with Blizzard developers at signing sessions throughout the event
- Witness some of the world’s best pro gamers battle it out in StarCraft II matches
- Watch top guilds navigate dungeons during live World of Warcraft raids
- Listen to a live orchestra perform some of the music from Blizzard games
- Participate in costume and dance competitions
- Take part in quizzes, giveaways and more
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.