Posted on August 27, 2013 AT 02:19am
Gearbox Software is set to release a Game of the Year Edition of Borderlands 2, according to a new report.
We all expected that a Game of the Year Edition was coming, but a GameStop source has now confirmed it to IGN, so expect an official announcement soon. The GOTY Edition will include all DLC released for the game to date, including:
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Psycho Pack
- Captain Scarlet’s And Her Pirate’s Booty
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Mister Torgue’s Campaign Of Carnage
- Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon Keep
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade
- Mechromancer Pack
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.