Posted on January 10, 2013 AT 04:25am
A new patch for Borderlands 2 on the PC is now live, taking the game up to version 1.3.1. The patch offers fixes for a few annoying bugs in the game–including the one where Deathtrap can restore an enemy’s shield. The full patch notes are below:
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam’s Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the “Whoops” mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy’s shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
Any other issues need addressing? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Unveiled, Higher Polygon Counts, a Man's Best Friend, Player Customization, and More15 comments
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.