A new patch for Borderlands 2 on the PC is now live, taking the game up to version 1.3.1. The patch offers fixes for a few annoying bugs in the game–including the one where Deathtrap can restore an enemy’s shield. The full patch notes are below:
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam’s Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the “Whoops” mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy’s shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
Any other issues need addressing? Let us know in the comments below.