Posted on December 17, 2012 AT 05:49am
Borderlands 2 is set to receive a third DLC expansion soon titled Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt, and as usual the Internet detectives have managed to uncover several details and screenshots about this upcoming add-on.
MP1st and Examiner have posted up several screenshots of new character customization skins and weapons which will be added as part of the new DLC. A Reddit user also managed to discover a description of the DLC which reads:
“Danger! Excitement! Mustaches! It’s time for another episode of Vault Hunter Adventures, featuring Sir Hammerlock! In this week’s tale, our hard-boiled heroes travel to the savage continent of Aegrus! Their goal? To uncover the most exotic creatures Pandora has to offer, and give ‘em the old one-two!”
Finally Reddit users managed to uncover several details about the DLC including:
- One new head and one new skin for each class
- A new vehicle – the fanboat (summoned from a Catch-A-Boat station), with 68 of its own skins and corrosive, incendiary, and shock weapon mods
- Currently 12 side missions and 5 longer main story missions
- A new raid boss (“Imagine, if you will, a Stalker the size of a small building. Now imagine yourself killing it.”)
- More new Seraph items
- New kinds of enemies, like the borok and the scaylion
- Lots of monster-tracking side missions assigned by Sir Hammerlock
- A new swamp/jungle continent named Aegrus
- A self-important but not-so-well-known new enemy who is “super-pumped we’re archenemies now”, and who leads a tribe of jungle savages and has an evil plan that might actually work
- A new treasure room brimming with goodies… but with a time limit
Are you happy with all this new content set to be added? What else would you like to see? Share your thoughts below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.