Posted on June 4, 2011 AT 03:15pm
Brenon Holmes, Senior Designer at BioWare on Mass Effect 3 has revealed some brand new details regarding Mass Effect 3.
Mostly they are gameplay details but he did mention that at E3 this year we will be seeing our first look at the “Omni-Blade”, excited?
You can check out the details below;
- Not all weapons can use all mods.
- Enemies may or may not drop weapons, thats currently tested.
- Trooper, Centurion,Phantom,Guardian and Atlas are the Cerberus troops.
- The engineer melee attack is not called Lighting Up.
- Laser weapons may not be shipped because they are performance expensive.
- The Reaperised Krogan is called Brute, the asari, Banshee.
- No plans on headgear modifying scope zoom.
- Blindfire = Partial Leans,.
- Cover is still on A, for now.
- Well see the omni-blade at E3. Hes not sure if theyre still going to call that or name it something else.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.