Madden NFL 13 will be getting a fourth content update this Thursday, bringing numerous bug fixes and new features for Madden Ultimate Teams mode.
According to Joystiq, this new update—coming both for Xbox 360 and PS3—will bring a lot of little fixes, in addition to the larger changes mentioned above. For example, you’ll now be able to create up to five different lineups for the Madden Ultimate Teams mode, have more detailed roster management, and see all of the ratings boosts you’ve got set on your team via a new screen, along with “quick collections and the ability to play two minute quarters in the mode.”
Supposedly, you’ll get rewards if you’re “the first to finish a card collection in Madden Ultimate Team with special bonuses” says Joystiq. I’m going to just hope that that makes sense to you, given my absolute ignorance when it comes to football games.
As for bug fixes, here’s the full list:
- Fixed bug where Connected Careers panel in main menu is blank
- Fixed exploit in Madden Ultimate Team Solo Challenges where players were using frozen kick meter to run out the clock
- Fixed issue in Panthers playbook where Shotgun formation was properly displaying
- Fixed squib kick exploit
- Fixed exploit that allowed MLB to get instant pressure when in a specific position with a specific coverage called
- Fixed bug when reviewing a friend’s depth chart in Madden Ultimate Team
- Fixed erroneous screen telling Madden Ultimate Team players EA servers were unavailable when an opponent signed out before progressing to the loading screen
- Fixed issue where replaying completed Solo Challenges in Madden Ultimate Team consumed contracts
- Fixed issue where Connected Careers offline depth chart would reset after each game when player used imported My Madden roster
- Fixed issue where users could not save edits to existing NFL players whose names were flagged as profane.
- Fixed exploit where Madden Ultimate Team users who were kicked out a match for grieving were still granted 800 coins
- Fixed a menu display bug in Madden Ultimate Team matchmaking screen