Activision has just dropped a trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2‘s multiplayer campaign, and we’ve quickly lost track of how many futuristic gadgets you can can glimpse in the more-than two-minute-long sizzle reel. Although the narrative is set in 2025, it’s actually interesting to see how many weapons are based on currently-existing technology.
Just for fun, let’s breakdown all the wonderful toys in the clip below:
- Electric taser grenade (0:15)
- Portable heat wave cannon (0:37)
- Armed “Dragonfire” micro-copters (0:45)
- Drop-in “A.G.R.” robot (1:10)
- Miniature fighter jet bombs (1:43)
Check out the video below, and just start imaging how much whiplash you’re going to get from having to watch the sky for flying, machine gun-toting robot drones. Say what you want about the franchise, but it’s definitely the future of guerilla combat.