Posted on June 30, 2011 AT 04:43am
Treyarch has today released patch 1.10 for Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PlayStation 3
The main change coming with this patch is the changes to the Famas, making it a weaker. The patch was released for the Xbox 360 a few weeks ago and weighs in at 52MB, the patch will install when you load up your copy of the game.
- Security updates.
- New playlists – Flags and Bombs
- C4 can no longer be warped to player carrying bomb in S & D and Sabotage.
- Removed erroneous “Reset to Default” message when trying to load a map DLC you do not have.
- In-game icons (care package icons, etc) no longer appear in the Create A Class menu.
- Setting your console date in the future no longer causes inaccurate timestamps in Recent Players
- Additional balancing weapon.
- Ninja Pro Perk no longer makes sounds when mantling or prone to diving.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.