Posted on August 24, 2011 AT 11:53am
Patch 1.12 for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now live on the PlayStation 3.
Unlike the Xbox 360 patch that went live yesterday the PS3 version of the patch doesn’t include support for the new Resurrection Map Pack meaning another patch will be needed before the DLCs launch.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
- Addressed an issue with attack dogs causing them to “warp” under rare circumstances.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to purchased locked classified weapons
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get above 15th Prestige using Combat Training/Player Match menus.
- Improvements to spawn system.
- Addressed some bugs with Custom Game Settings for CTF related to Touch Return Disabled
- Players can now select other clan tag colors besides red/white if they are unlocked.
- Addressed an exploit where players were resetting their Winstreak and Killstreak stats.
- Fixed exploit earning XP in local split screen.
- When the Circle button is set with “enter” functionality, it now works properly on the Challenges menu.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
IDW Blasts Off With A New Star Trek Series, Image Gets Ghosted And Dark Horse Brings Back Last Man Standing!0 comments
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.