Posted on September 27, 2012 AT 07:38am
Beachhead Studios has decided to redesign the Call of Duty: Elite website ahead of the official launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, in an attempt to make the service more streamlined.
The new website now includes a hover-over top menu allowing quick and easy access to every part of the site, several sections have also been moved around and renamed for easier access. The full change list can be found below:
- Career info has been separated by game and can be found under each game title header in the menu. Here you can check out your Career Summary and Recent Matches, tweak your Custom Classes, track Challenges and Leaderboards, and view your Weapon Performance.
- Connect is now called Clan HQ. Clan HQ shows all your Clan stats, including Clan Competitions, Rewards, and Clan XP.
- Compete has been changed to Competitions, and displays Events, Clan Challenges, Clan Operations, and Lone Wolf Operations.
- Improve links are now located under each game title header in the menu, and breaks down Maps, Weapons and Lethal/Tactical items, Attachments and Proficiencies, Perks, Strike Packages, Deathstreaks, and Game Modes.
- My HQ is your hub for finding Game Summaries, the Vault, Recent Badges, and your Feed, which includes Notifications and Invites.
- Elite TV remains Elite TV, with Theater mode accessed by clicking the filter in the upper-left portion of the screen.
Yesterday Treyarch released a ton of details regarding Black Ops 2′s zombie mode along with a new trailer, you can check them out here.
Do you make use of Call of Duty: Elite? What would you like to see improved? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
RUMOR: Next Xbox Dashboard Update Beta in June/July, Features Microsoft Point Phase Out and UI Changes29 comments
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.