Posted on November 27, 2013 AT 03:12am
Infinity Ward has released a new patch for the PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, which re-enables nVidia’s realistic smoke and fur effects.
The update also improves overall performance, offers a fix for certain spawn crashes, and includes a number of other smaller fixes. You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Improved framerate performance when traversing moving platforms.
- Improved latency for AMD graphics cards.
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Improved shader warming and level load performance.
- Fixed crash in CODeSports play.
- Fixed spawn crash for specific maps/modes.
- Improved usability of broadcaster HUD.
- Additional animations added for broadcaster mode.
- Improved steam friends functionality.
- Fixed smoke flickering and graphical corruption within blurred area of dual render scope.
- Re-enabled fur and smoke DLLs from nVidia.
- Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues .
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed issue when selecting store from squads.
- Fix to remember spectator team when switching to freecam in broadcaster mode.
- Fixed issue with loading into specific maps with ghost mask equipped.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.