Posted on October 8, 2013 AT 03:46am
Nvidia has revealed the minimum and recommended system requirements for Call of Duty: Ghosts on PC.
Similar to the Watch Dogs specs released by Ubisoft, Call of Duty: Ghosts will require a 64-bit operating system, a DirectX 11 graphics card, and a minimum of 6GB of RAM.
It appears that developers are finally pushing the PC now that they aren’t being held back by current-gen console specs. These specs shouldn’t be an issue for most PC gamers, but casual gamers may need to upgrade their systems.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- HDD: 50 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
Recommended System Requirements
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.