Posted on December 2, 2013 AT 03:48am
Call of Duty: Ghosts has returned to the top of the UK all formats chart for the week ending November 30.
Retail Monitor Chart Track reports that Ghosts sold 6,000 copies more than second place FIFA 14 to claim the number one slot. Battlefield 4 took number three, with PlayStation 4 exclusive Killzone: Shadow Fall claiming the fourth spot. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag completed the top five for this week.
This week’s other new entries included Knack at number 13, Super Mario 3D World at 14, and Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition at number 38.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Killzone Shadow Fall (Sony)
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar)
- Need for Speed Rivals (EA)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.