Infinity Ward has released a title update for the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, which makes some of the promised tweaks to the game’s eSports rules.
Earlier this year the developer promised that it would be making changes to the game’s competitive rule set, following discussions with several top players. The first of these changes are now live on Xbox 360 and include restricting Ghillie suits, restricting tracker sights, and restricting Danger Close.
The complete change log is below:
- Restrict Ghillie suits in competitive rules (currently LAN only).
- Restrict Tracker Sights in competitive rules.
- Restrict Danger Close in competitive rules.
- Disable third-person spectating in competitive Private Matches.
- Add a kill feed to Broadcaster mode.
- Address Broadcaster mode stability (squash crash bugs).
Earlier this week, Infinity Ward confirmed that Ghosts‘ first DLC pack, Onslaught, will be available from January 28 on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, adding four new maps, the first episode of Extinction Mode’s campaign, and a new weapon.