If you needed more gems and costumes for Street Fighter X Tekken, Capcom is happy to help. Details on the next downloadable update were made public this morning, listing everything that will be available for purchase on June 5th.
Shoryuken spotted the update on Capcom Japan’s official blog, but the DLC will be available worldwide, so expect Capcom U.S. to confirm eventually. Other (free) downloadables are also in the works, including a fix for a game-crashing bug that freezes gameplay whenever a “knife-type” projectile is thrown, accidentally programmed into another patch meant to fix other glitchy problems.
Here’s the translated list of DLC and full price breakdown:
- Additional Color Palette 4 – Free
- Wild Card Booster Pack 3* – Free
- SF Boost Gem Pack 5 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- SF Boost Gem Pack 6 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- TK Boost Gem Pack 5 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- TK Boost Gem Pack 6 – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- World Warrior Gem Pack 2** – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- Iron Curtain Gem Pack 2** – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- Lighting Legs Gem Pack 2** – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- Cross Arts Pack Gem Pack 2** – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- King of Iron Fist Gem Pack 2** – 0.99 USD/80 MSP
- SF/TK Swap Costume Complete Pack – 17.99 USD/1440 MSP
*Wild Card Booster 3 will only be available June 5-19.
**Cannot be purchased through the in-game store, must be purchased through the PlayStation Store or Xbox Live Marketplace.
Capcom Japan also noted that their development team is currently making plans for E3, although what they’ll specifically be showing off is under wraps right now. Hopefully, it’s something that will tie in with Namco Bandai’s upcoming Tekken X Street Fighter, or at least a free character pack for their fans.