Epic Games is asking Fortnite Battle Royale players to create a movie “highlighting the heroes of Season 4 and their adventures” using the game’s replay system.
The winner of the content will win 25,000 V-Bucks, a poster for their film, and will have their film featured in-game on the Risky Reels screen. While five runners up will get 10,000 V-Bucks each.
The Blockbuster contest will run form now through July 11th and interested players can enter by uploading their film to YouTube, making it publicly visible and searchable, and then emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line #FortniteBlockbuster. Epic notes that entrants should include their full name and Epic ID in the email so they can get their prize.
All submissions will be judged based on the following criteria:
- How super is your superhero flick?
- Did your film tell a story of the Season 4 heroes in a creative or innovative manner?
- How original was your story?
- How well did you capture the tone of Fortnite throughout your film?
- Did your film display a mastery of the Replay system and its tools?
The full rules of the Fortnite Battle Royale Blockbuster contest can be found here.