Posted on June 27, 2013 AT 04:04am
Crytek has released a new multiplayer update for Crysis 3, which fixes several known issues in the game as well as making some changes to weapon balance.
The update goes by the name of “Data Patch G” and is now live on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. The full patch notes are below:
- Recoil adjusted on some weapons to fix unintended behaviour after Patch 1.4
- Increased laser beam visibility
- Fixed issue where zoomed HMG’s had no recoil
- Fixed issue where some weapons with Aim Enhance Tier 3 and a Muzzlebrake had no recoil
- Weapon balance tweaks
- Rhino range slightly reduced
- Kvolt accuracy increased
- OGR damage slightly increased
- LTAG clip size increased by one and max ammo +2
- Jackal damage slightly increased
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.