The third EA Sports UFC 2 update is adding Cyborg to the roster ahead of her real-life debut in the Octagon, along with two other fighters and an extra mode.
Cris “Cyborg” Justino and Valentina Shevchenko are being added to the women’s bantamweight roster, and Albert Tumenov to the welterweights. Live Event Competition is being introduced and will let players compete against one another centered around upcoming UFC pay-per-views, where the top players will head to a Grand Tournament Final and claim the UFC 2 World Championship at UFC 200 in Las Vegas. Those interested can check out the EA Sports page for full event and entry details.
Read the full list of updates, below, as taken from the EA Sports Blog:
- Added a third transition for submissive fighter in Back Sitting.
- Block will not come back up automatically after a missed parry, or a timed out parry.
- Liver Health Event allows high or low blocking.
- Addressed issue where spamming transition fakes on the ground would regain stamina.
- Addressed double stamina tax when opponent sprawls on user’s takedown.
- Addressed an issue where takedown denial stamina penalty was being applied when the user is struck out of a takedown.
- General AI Improvements.
- General Referee Improvements.