Posted on September 10, 2012 AT 01:37am
The first patch for Darksiders 2 on PlayStation 3 is now live, which fixes a number of bugs and issues that players have experienced since launch.
The patch will automatically start downloading next time you boot up the game. A Vigil Games community manager mentioned that a second patch is in the works with more bug fixes. The patch notes are below:
- A few crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
- A crash occurring when proceeding back to the Cauldron after completing it.
- The Custodian falling through the bridge in the Foundry when back-tracking through the dungeon.
- Spanish sub titles will be added to the North America version of Darksiders II.
- Players will be able to back up their save without having to use an online save
- Various fixes for the custodian getting fixed in the Foundry and the Scar
- Progression blocker with the Chancellor, reported after crashing or doing the Crucible before going to the land of the dead.
- Turning in three Stones of resistance awards the player properly.
- Improved general stability
What other issues need addressing? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.