Starbreeze Studios has announced that Behaviour Interactive’s Dead by Daylight will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 from June 20th, 2017 in North America and June 23rd, 2017 in Europe for $29.99.
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical horror game that sees players switch between the roles of killer and survivor in a scary game of hide and seek. Take a look at the full feature list, courtesy of Starbreeze, below:
- A Feast for Killers – Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. Play anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entity. Players can familiarize themselves with the Killing Grounds and master each killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice victims.
- Deeper and Deeper – Each killer and survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit each player’s own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the killer.
- Real Fear – Expect the unexpected. Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, players might even discover what’s hiding in the fog.
- Survive Together… Or Not – Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Chances for survival depend on player’s decisions.
- Where Am I? – Each level is procedurally generated, so players never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean players will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every play through.
The retail versions of Dead by Daylight will include the game’s original soundtrack, the 80’s Suitcase add-on,the Bloodstained Sack add-on, The Of Flesh and Blood Chapter add-on, and future unannounced DLC.