Posted on April 29, 2013 AT 02:52am
Another new entry into the U.K. chart means another new champion as Dead Island: Riptide takes the top spot despite selling less copies than the original.
The sequel managed to take the spot in its first week just as the original did back in 2011, but only managed to sell half as many copies. Injustice: Gods Among Us was knocked down to the number two spot, with Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, Star Trek, and Tomb Raider rounding out the top five for this week.
You can check out the top 10 below:
- Dead Island: Riptide (Koch Media)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner)
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (Capcom)
- Star Trek (Namco Bandai)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- BioShock Infinite (Take-Two)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
- Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.