Posted on August 17, 2012 AT 03:00pm
Madfinger Games had a really rough time with the launch of mobile zombie shooter Dead Trigger. Not only was the game heavily pirated by over half of its players despite the reasonable 99-cent price tag, but the practice was so rampant that the developer actually had to switch the game’s entire structure to a free-to-play model.
But, if you’re one of the honest few that paid a buck for the game, the team wants to thank you with some free DLC.
According to the app’s page on the Google Play catalogue, the newest update includes the follow items and additions, which also nets bonus rewards for those who bought the game before it was free:
- 2 new Arenas: STADIUM OF DEAD & DEADLY CORRIDORS
- Reward for everyone who purchased DEAD TRIGGER before the game became for free
- New story missions
- New weapon: ALIEN GUN
- New items: LASER TURRET & MINI-MORTAR
- Improved gameplay of protect missions
- New tutorial for beginners
- Improved MINIGUN and COLT-M4
- Increased reward in the Arenas
- More chance to win at the Casino
- Auto-aim works better when more enemies nearby
- Better ammo drops for everyone who use more than one weapon
Unfortunately, the update isn’t currently available for the iOS version, which seems a bit curious given that 80 percent of Android players were pirating the game as opposed to 60 percent of iPhone and iPad users. Madfinger Games will probably update their game on iTunes App Store as well, though.
Source: Google Play
Today's Top 10 Stories
RUMOR: Next Xbox Dashboard Update Beta in June/July, Features Microsoft Point Phase Out and UI Changes33 comments
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.