With every Destiny 2 expansion must come Exotics, and a new trailer for the shooter’s upcoming Forsaken DLC shows off the firearms and armor players will be vigorously hunting for later this year.
There are 10 pieces of Exotic equipment shown off in Destiny 2‘s new Forsaken trailer, all of which are listed and detailed below.
- Two-Tailed Fox (rocket launcher): Fire two projectiles at once
- Antaeus Wards (Titan leg armor): Sliding reflects incoming projectiles
- Trinity Ghoul (bow and arrow): Precision kills shock nearby enemies
- The Sixth Coyote (Hunter chest armor): Double dodge rolls
- Malfeasance (hand cannon): Hitting a target five times causes it to explode
- Black Talon (sword): Can fire wide projectile
- One Thousand Voices (trace rifle): Beam causes contacted area to explode after time
- Chromatic Fire (Warlock chest armor): Kinetic weapon precision kills cause elemental explosions
- Wish-ender (bow and arrow): Aiming can see enemies through walls, arrows pierce through targets
- Ace of Spades (hand cannon): Reloading after a kills grants temporary damage boost
More of the expansion’s armor and weapons are still to be announced, with some of them teased at the end of the trailer below.
Destiny 2‘s Forsaken expansion is slated to launch September 4th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Several big updates are also planned for the game, as detailed in a recent development roadmap, and some of them players will see prior to the expansion’s launch.