Bungie has granted an extension to Guardians looking to snag Destiny‘s Laurea Prima emblem, the exclusive symbol of those who accomplished some of the game’s toughest feats, known as Moments of Triumph, during Year One.
The cutoff date to qualify is now September 14th, and a running clock on your Bungie.net profile will help you remember the looming deadline. If you’re just getting started, it’ll be tough—but not impossible—to accomplish the 10 tasks required of you in the time you have left.
Here are some tips to get everything done as fast as possible:
- Apprentice of Light – Level up a character to 20
- Light of the Garden – Defeat the Black Heart of the Black Garden
- Light in the Dark – Prevent the summoning of Crota’s soul
- Light of the Reef – Capture Skolas in the Vex Citadel
- Bane of Skolas – Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard difficulty
- Bane of Atheon – Defeat Atheon on Hard difficulty
- Bane of Crota – Defeat Crota on Hard difficulty
- Public Servant – Complete 50 public events
- Crucible Gladiator – Win 100 Crucible matches
- Chest Hunter – Find all 20 golden chests
Destiny Chest Hunter can’t tell you which chests you already have, but its YouTube videos and easy-to-navigate site make this a cakewalk.
And that does it, Guardians. Good luck out there.
Destiny: The Taken King launches September 15th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.