As promised last week, Bungie has released a new update for Destiny that fixes an issue with Sterling Treasure Boxes not appearing.
Following Destiny‘s April update earlier this month, a number of players were reporting not receiving their free Sterling Treasure Box from the Postmaster. Bungie later confirmed that this was due to a bug that has now been fixed.
There is a catch though. If you failed to log in before today’s weekly reset then your first free treasure is gone forever.
You can read the patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue in which some players were not correctly receiving Sterling Treasures for logging in
- Affected players will ONLY have until the 04/19 Weekly Reset (2AM PDT) to attain them.
- Players will be able to receive Sterling Treasures from the following method upon weekly reset:
- Logging into a character on their account (1 per account)
- Completing a match in weekly featured Crucible playlist
- Completing Level 41 Prison of Elders
Last week, Bungie outlined a number of issues that have been affecting Destiny players since the April update and also teased the game’s next major update, which will arrive this fall.