A new update for the PC version of Monster Hunter: World introduces a new monster for players to hunt.
Following the update, players will begin to encounter the fearsome Deviljho in six star quests, seven star quests, and high rank expeditions once they have completed the investigation for the “??? Rathian” in the main story. Players will be able to get new Deviljho weapons, the Vangis α and β armor sets, and the Dragonproof Mantle from this monster.
The update also includes a number of bug fixes for issues such as connection errors, processing slow down, Limited Bounty information being lost, and more. Read the full patch notes below:
- Added a new monster: Deviljho! (Includes new Deviljho weapons, and the Vangis α and β armor sets.)
Note: Deviljho will invade 6★ quests, 7★ quests, and high rank expeditions once you have completed the investigation for the “??? Rathian” in the main story. After completing certain conditions, you will unlock the Deviljho special assignment.
- Added a new specialized tool: Dragonproof Mantle.
- Added a new costume for The Handler: Astera 3 Star Chef Coat (Downloadable Content).
- Fixed remaining connection issues that were causing excessive error messages.
In the event a host is disconnected from a session, they will be reconnected as long there is a guest remaining in the session.
In the event that you are disconnected from Steam, it will attempt to reconnect and will not display an error message unless the reconnection fails.
- Fixed issues that would slow down processing in certain conditions:
When a large amount of thunder element effects are displayed
When breaking off parts of Bazelgeuse’s back
- Fixed a bug where some players could not exit the Poogie menu when changing their Poogie’s name.
- Fixed a bug where Limited Bounty information would be lost when accessing the bounty list at the Resource Center in offline mode.
- Fixed a bug where the help text for setting Online Sessions to private provided incorrect information.
Before: Make your Online Session invisible to searches. (Players can still join with the ID or via invitations.)
After: Make your Online Session invisible to searches. (Players can still join with the Online Session ID.)
- Fixed an issue in Arabic where the “Groups” guild card title was not consistent with other titles (guild card titles are displayed in English).
Monster Hunter: World is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.