Posted on June 29, 2012 AT 04:21am
Been struggling with gearing up for Acts 3 and 4 of Diablo III? Well Blizzard has you covered, a new hotfix increases the drop rate of high-end loot across all acts of Hell and Inferno difficulty.
The most significant increase comes to level 63 items, which have seen their drop rate almost double in some cases. In another interesting change, bosses are now guaranteed to drop at least one rare item when you have four stacks of Nephalem Valor, and two rare items if you have five stacks.
The new approximate drop rates can be found below:
Hell – Act 3 and Act 4
- iLvl 61: 13.9 per cent (old: 9 per cent)
- iLvl 62: 3.45 per cent (old: 1.9 per cent)
- iLvl 63: no change (still 0 per cent)
Inferno – Act 1
- iLvl 61: 23.9 per cent (old: 17.7 per cent)
- iLvl 62: 12.6 per cent (old: 7.9 per cent)
- iLvl 63: 4.8 per cent (old: 2.0 per cent)
Inferno – Act 2
- iLvl 61: 23.3 per cent (old: 18.6 per cent)
- iLvl 62: 18.6 per cent (old: 12.4 per cent)
- iLvl 63: 9.3 per cent (old: 4.1 per cent)
Inferno – Act 3 and Act 4
- iLvl 61: 27.1 per cent (old: 24.1 per cent)
- iLvl 62: 21.7 per cent (old: 16.1 per cent)
- iLvl 63: 16.3 per cent (old: 8.0 per cent)
The June 28 hotfix also addresses the following issues:
- Fixed a bug with several items that would allow those items to block pathing when dropped on the ground
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when a player was interacting with environment objects (e.g. opening chests or clicking on a lectern)
- Fixed several additional game and service crashes
Is improving drop rates a good idea?
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.