Posted on February 13, 2012 AT 07:40am
Daniel Matros, Community Manager at DICE, stated that the tweaks will address issues related to ”balance and gameplay, performance, stability and the overall feature set.” More details will be announced ”in the coming weeks,” he added.
Next for certain fixes will be a number of PC hotfixes coming tomorrow, February 14, including:
- Support for Intel’s new Ivy Bridge product line (as yet unreleased)
- Fixes for two reproducible client crashes:
- Oilfields- Conquest Large – Fixed a client crash when users spawn in certain vehicles.
- Canals – Rush – Fixed a client crash at the 2nd set of mcoms if the player drives a vehicle into the vicinity of the exploding rocket battery.
- AMD Radeon 7xxx series performance improvements
EGM’s TAKE: The development team is still hard at work bug fixing and balance tweaking, and their dedication should please fans. Creating a first-person shooter of this scale isn’t just a quick sale, it’s a labor of love, and support has to offered months after release with constant patches and updates. Developers who put time and effort into their games get rewarded with sales and fan loyalty, and DICE is certainly one of these.
What issues should be addressed in the next patch? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Unveiled, Higher Polygon Counts, a Man's Best Friend, Player Customization, and More31 comments
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.