The game will be available from March 6, for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, and will contain the seven pieces of DLC released for the game so far which add 12 new routes, two locations, new cars and liveries. The Complete Edition features:
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
EGM’s TAKE: Yet another title gets the Complete Edition treatment. It’s become a tradition with modern games that feature plenty of DLC, almost kind of a last hurrah before the game is forgotten about. It usually also signals the end of a developers support, which makes sense as DiRT Showdown is almost ready for release. If you’re yet to try the game then we suggest you pick up this budget release, it was a pretty fun well put together rally game and the Gymkhana was absolutely mental.
What other titles would you like to see get Complete Edition releases? Leave a comment below.