Posted on January 23, 2013 AT 05:44am
Capcom has announced the official release date of Dragon’s Dogma‘s upcoming expansion titled Dark Arisen.
The expansion will release April 23 in the U.S. and April 26 in Europe for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, adding a new area, missions, and enemies. The $40 expansion will be available at both retail and digitally. Upon purchasing the expansion players will also receive 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones, and the “Gransys Armour Pack”, which includes six brand new costumes.
A brief synopsis reads: “Just off the Gransys mainland is the cursed Bitterblack Isle and it is here that gamers will discover an underground realm, complete with new terrifying foes to face and incredible treasure to find as they embark on an all new quest.”
A breakdown of Dark Arisen‘s new features can be found below:
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments:
- Level 3 Skills
- DD:DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns.
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- Increased character customisation options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
Today's Top 10 Stories
343 apologizes for Halo: The Master Chief Collection issues, promises to 'make this right with our fans'
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.