Posted on June 7, 2011 AT 01:10pm
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is getting a big push at this years E3 and as a result a lot of new details are surfacing.
We have already seen the first gameplay footage from the show and it is looking just as good as we hoped it would.
You can check out the details below.
- It is a huge fantasy game where you can do whatever you want.
- The developers are pushing the hardware to the maximum and have
rewritten all the code andrendererfor the game, with immaculate
details at themicroand macro level.
- You can double yield magic, and if you combine them using
thecorrespondingbutton you will be able to cast a more powerful spell.
Now only that, you can also dual wield swords.
- Nordic ruins is one of the 150 dungeons that will be present in the game
- There will be a lot of stealth sections in the game.
- In order to unlock shard powers you have to learn the words so that you get the ability to use them. These words are learned in the form of dragonlanguage.
- You can use stabs to light up areas in dark places.
- Tundra is a wide open grass land in Skyrim developed using the Creation Engine.
- Dragons can attack you from any side and anywhere, they are dynamic
in nature. The fights with Dragons in Skyrim have never been experienced
in any video game before.
- The game will be 300 hours long or may be more.
- When Dragons die, you can absorb their soul and then learn the Dragon words.
- You may also face multiple dragons at once. Frost dragons are one of the most powerful species in the game.
- You will meet these not so friendly creatures throughout the game.
- There are also powerful magic in the game where you can cause a rain storm and bring downlightningto your foes.
- Some dragons may be friendly which will depend on the story of the game.
- Factions will be returning. Mages, Companions and Thieves Guild will return.
- There are a lot of environments in the game with seven different number of regions.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.