Well E3 is now officially over and a lot of new Battlefield 3 details have been revealed over the last few days.
Below you can find a roundup of all the new details that were revealed at the event.
– 3 game modes have so far been confirmed: Conquest, Rush and Team Deathmatch
– Squads will hold 4 members, including squad leader
– No kill cam (at least at E3)
– No commo-rose communication command
– Players will be able to create custom dog tags
– Grenades and Knife are equippable like in BF2
– New destruction allows for falling debris to kill enemies
– Players will be able to opt out of being revived
– New suppressing fire feature: players who are suppressed cannot heal and their screen blurs and darkens a bit.
– Health bar is back. So is regenerative health.
– New classes has the Assault with medic capabilities, Support with ammo resupply ability.
– Faction specific weapons (USMC and Russian forces were playable at E3).
– Machine guns can be mounted on a surface to increase accuracy.
– Prone is back. There is no dolphin diving.
– Three firing modes: Automatic, Single shot, Burst.
– Flashlights can be mounted on select guns and can blind the enemy.
– BF3 will have 3 times as much DLC as Bad Company 2
– Release date on October 25 on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and later, on Mobile devices.
– PlayStation 3 version will include free copy of Battlefield 1943
– Will be released on the new Wii U console in 2012.