Posted on June 8, 2011 AT 04:22am
Epic games has officially unveiled Gears of War 3′s Horde Mode to the world.
The mode is one of the most popular in the game and has spawned countless copies in other titles, so obviously people were excited to see how Epic has improved it.
You can check out the details below;
- Horde 2.0 will have fortifications/command posts that you can eventually expand as you progress through the waves
- The players are given cash to buy upgrades to their weapons and the base which will presumably be spent before each round
- Players can choose between four different classes Scout, Defenders, Builders, and Medics
- Horde 2.0 will feature Boss Battles
- There are team challenges which allow players to earn extra cash
- Theres the ability to switch out ammo between players
- A Silverback Mech is available once the fortress is upgraded enough
- In private matches, some fun options are available such as a laugh track, big head mode, and more
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.