The EA press conference revealed the first ever gameplay footage from Battlefield 3’s multiplayer component.
EA has been very quiet when it comes to Battlefield 3’s multiplayer and were obviously saving it for E3, well the time has come and we got to see a short clip from a map known as “Operation Metro”.
Along with this sneak peak came some new details which can be found below.
– Play Your Way In the Biggest Battlefield Ever!From city streets to open rural landscapes,Battlefield 3 offers unparalleled depth and gameplayvariety. Classic Rush and Conquest modes arecomplemented by newly introduced Team DeathMatch for an instant action fix.
– Extensive Co-op Campaign: Unique maps andmissions are available for players to tackle onlinewith a friend, using co-op specific gameplay features.Co-op missions tie into the single player story.
– Powerful Social Features in Battlelog: Players willnever go into battle alone thanks to the powerful newcommunity features of Battlelog. Players can buildtheir platoon, communicate with other gamers, andcompare their multiplayer prowess with friends andfoes alike. Battlelog is free on all platforms.
– Ultimate Vehicle Warfare: The signature Battlefieldvehicle warfare experience is even richer and morerewarding. Damaged vehicles can now retreat or bedefended until they automatically regain armor, whiledisabled vehicles become static gun platforms tocover players doing repairs.
– Accessible Team-Play: Battlefield 3 offers finetunedteam-play possibilities and accessibility fornewcomers. Team-play is key for players to reachdominance on the battlefield.
– Personalized Dog Tags: Players can express theirindividuality with their own dog tag that getsdisplayed to defeated enemies. Players choose adesign with a dynamically tracked in-game stat thatexpresses their personality and play-style.
– The Physical Battlefield: Use the environment toyour advantage. Deploy your machine gun bipods onany mountable surface for greater accuracy. Claimthe dog tag of enemies via skillful knife takedowns.Lay down suppressive fire to limit the combatcapabilities of enemies.
– Enhanced Persistence: There is always a new rankor reward to unlock in Battlefield 3. The depth andvast range of unlockable weapons, vehicles,upgrades, and tools will keep Battlefield 3 playersoccupied for years to come.
Join our Battlefield 3 Fan Page for all the latest news on the game.