Posted on October 29, 2013 AT 03:24am
Earth Defense Force 2025 is set to release in North America and Europe in February 2014, publisher D3 has announced.
The game will be released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and follows on from Earth Defense Force 2017, which released back in 2007. In addition to this announcement, SCEA product manager Kaori Takasue has confirmed that players who pre-order at GameStop will receive the Air Raiders Weapon Pack, which includes two bonus weapons.
There are two other pre-order bonus packs available, but which retailers will offer them is yet to be announced. You can check out details of each pack below:
he Fencer Weapons Pack
- Ifrit - A cannon that launches rockets that will separate and disperse over the sea. Each rocket is equipped with multiple incendiary bombs that will ignite upon contact, causing massive damage.
- Blood Storm - A powerful cannon that will separate midair and rain down on the enemy’s head and inflict damage on an entire area.
The Wing Diver Weapons Pack
- Reflectron Laser - A special laser that fires in two directions and can even shoot through narrow passageways. It’s an effective weapon with giant insects, as it can maximize range without obstruction.
- Gleipnir - This super weapon silently discharges balls of energy with the ability to launch continuous attacks. Only Wing Divers can use this weapon, as it requires the Psionic Link.
The Ranger Weapons Pack
- Volatile Napalm - A military grade discharge device that sets everything ablaze and damages the target and surrounding areas.
- Pure Decoy Launcher (Mian) - a weapon that distracts the enemy by discharging a large balloon that takes the shape of an attractive female, but the enemies will meet their fate when the balloon unexpectedly self destructs, destroying everything in its vicinity.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.