Epic Games has pushed a hotfix live for Fortnite that makes a number of changes to the Team Rumble mode.
Following the update, the eliminations to win has been increased to 150, the final circle radius has been decreased, floor loot spawn chance has been increased to 100 percent, and Supply drops will now include two Legendary weapons and two additional consumables. Read the full list of changes below:
- Increased Eliminations to win the match from 100 to 150
- Decreased the final circle radius from 20000 to 12500 to promote a more chaotic late game
- Removed one minute from first circle shrink time to force combat to occur sooner
- Increased chest and floor loot spawn chances from 80-90% to 100%
- Increased Assault Rifle spawn chances by 67% in chests
- Decreased Suppressed Pistol spawn chances by 75%
- Supply drops now drop two Legendary weapons and two additional consumables
- Increased Compact SMG and shotgun drop chances by 50% in supply drops
- Decreased Rocket Launcher spawn chances by 50% in chests and 67% in supply drops
- Lowered Spike Trap drop chance by 50% (resulting in an increase to launch pads and campfires)
These changes follow on from yesterday’s game update that introduced the Reboot Van to the game. This new addition lets players bring back teammates after they have been eliminated and can be found at various points of interest.
Fortnite is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android.