Epic Games has made more changes to Thanos in Fortnite Battle Royale’s limited-time Infinity Gauntlet mode.
Following a hot fix, Thanos’ health has been reduced from 800 to 500, however, to balance this out, the damage of beam has been increased to 20 and the damage of punch has been increased to 100.
According to the developer, these changes have been made “to allow more folks to truly experience the power of Thanos.”
Other changes made to the mode include a reduction in the height of the bus when dropping, an increase in the size of the initial storm circle, a reduction in damage from the storm during early circles, an increase in the time it takes for the gauntlet to spawn, and an increase in the spawn rates of Med Kits, Chug Jugs, and Big Shields.
A full rundown of the patch notes can be found below:
- Increased Beam from 12 to 20 damage on players.
- Increased Punch damage from 80 to 100.
- Decreased health from 800 to 500.
General Mode Changes
- Reduced height of the Bus when dropping
- Bigger initial storm circle
- Less storm damage early game (first 3 storms from 5%/5%/10% per tick to 1%/2.5%/5%)
- Initial Gauntlet spawn time changed from bus ride plus 30-45s to bus ride plus 120-135s
- Increased spawn rate of Med Kits, Chug Jugs and Big Shields.
- Removed spawn of Bandages and Slurp Juice.
Fortnite Battle Royale is available now as a free download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and mobile.