Well this week has just been full of new The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim details and today we have yet another batch for you.
The original source of these details is not mentioned by the poster but like all the other previous details you can expect them to be from a new issue of a magazine.
– Doomstones, like in Oblivion, can give you birthsign-like buffs and
talents. If you decide you want a different constellation to guide
you, you can activate a different doomstone. Theyre scattered across
– The speechcraft wheel from Oblivion is out. Instead, the game offers speech checks like in the Fallout games.
– You can bash and block with bows, staffs and two-handed swords.
– The ecology interacts with each other. Foxes will, for instance, hunt rabbits.
– Storm Call is a high level shout, and calls down a lightning strike from the heavens.
– Giants are mentioned to be 12ft tall.
– It will take 300 hours to see everything this game has to offer.