Posted on August 16, 2013 AT 08:04am
Codemasters has released a list of all the 1980s and 1990s classic content that will be included with F1 2013‘s Classic Edition.
The standard version of the game will contain all of the 2013 season tracks and drivers as well as classic cars and tracks from the 1980s. The Classic Edition features everything in the standard version plus classic tracks and cars from the 1990s.
You can check out a full list of the bonus content and a new trailer below:
- Circuit De Jerez – former host of the Spanish GRAND PRIX
- Brands Hatch – legendary former home of the British GRAND PRIX
- 1980 Williams FW07B, Original Driver: Alan Jones, Team Legend: Alain Prost
- 1986 Team Lotus 98T, Team Legend: Mario Andretti, Team Legend: Emerson Fittipaldi
- 1988 Ferrari F1-87/88C, Original Driver: Gerhard Berger, Team Legend: Michael Schumacher
- 1988 Team Lotus 100T, Original Driver: Satoru Nakajima, Team Legend: Mika Hakkinen
- 1988 Williams FW12, Original Driver: Nigel Mansell, Team Legend: Damon Hill
- 1992 Ferrari F92 A, Original Driver: Jean Alesi, Team Legend: TBC
- 1992 Williams FW14B, Original Driver: Nigel Mansell, Team Legend: David Coulthard
- 1996 Ferrari F310, Original Driver: Michael Schumacher, Team Legend: Gerhard Berger
- 1996 Williams FW18, Original Driver: Damon Hill, Original Driver: Jacques Villeneuve
- 1999 Ferrari F399, Original Driver: Eddie Irvine, Team Legend: Jody Scheckter
- 1999 Williams FW21, Original Driver: TBC, Team Legend: Alain Prost
- Imola- former host of the San Marino GRAND PRIX
- Estoril – former home of the Portuguese GRAND PRIX
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.