Posted on January 16, 2014 AT 05:46am
Codemasters has released the Classic Edition Upgrade DLC for F1 2013, which includes all of the extra content that was bundled with the more expensive version of the game.
The bundle comes in two parts and includes six classic cars, two circuits, and a number of drivers from the 1990s era of Formula One, such as Jean Alesi, Nigel Mansell, David Coulthard, Damon Hill, and Michael Schumacher. The DLC contains:
F1 Classics: 1990s Pack
- 1992 Ferrari F92 A – Jean Alesi & Ivan Capelli
- 1992 Williams FW14B – Nigel Mansell & David Coulthard
- 1996 Ferrari F310 – Michael Schumacher & Gerhard Berger
- 1996 Williams FW18 – Damon Hill & Jacques Villeneuve
- 1999 Ferrari F399 – Eddie Irvine & Jody Scheckter
- 1999 Williams FW21 – Ralf Schumacher & Alain Prost
F1 Classics: Classic Tracks Pack
- Imola, former host of the the San Marino Grand Prix
- Estoril, former home of Portuguese Grand Prix
The F1 2013 Classic Edition Upgrade DLC is available now on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC for $12.49.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.