Posted on December 6, 2012 AT 08:46am
Ubisoft has released a new patch for the PC version of Far Cry 3 which should improve overall game stability, fix some multiplayer matchmaking issues, and repair several bugs.
To download the patch simply restart the game. The full patch notes are below:
- Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
- Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
- Improved team balancing when playing in party.
- Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
- Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.
Single player fixes:
- Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
- Fixed the “View Leaderboard” and “Start Trial” buttons in the World Map.
- Improved stability when quitting to desktop.
- Fixed issue with leaderboards.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.