Posted on November 8, 2012 AT 02:52am
EA has released a new bug fixing patch for FIFA 13 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 following its release on PC over the weekend.
The patch fixes several issues including pass responsiveness, invisible balls, and commentary glitches. The full patch notes can be found below:
- Online Connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Seasons match.
- The rare occurrence of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay.
- Audio commentary of player names when the game is set to Czech, Hungarian, Italian, or Polish.
- Connectivity after selecting a position on Online Team Play and Clubs.
- Pass responsiveness in the Passing ‘Skill Challenge’ Skill Game. The leaderboard for this specific Skill Game has been reset due to a scoring glitch.
- Rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide.
- In: Ligo Do Brasil, Vasco Da Gama and Palmeiras get authentic kits and team names.
- Authentic kits for Botafago in Ligo Do Brasil.
- Visibility of the radar, indicators, and scoreboards in offline matches after playing in Online Team Play.
- Stability of FIFA Ultimate Team during single player tournaments.
- Softlock when playing a friend in FUT.
- Crashing in Pro Clubs kit selection screen.
- Replays saved to web will not overwrite previously save replays.
Have you encountered any of these issues? What else needs fixing? Let us know in the comments below.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.