Posted on January 7, 2013 AT 02:10am
FIFA 13 has clawed its way back to the top of the U.K. all formats chart for the fifth time since its release last year.
The game has never fallen outside of the top four since it was released, according to retail monitor Chart-Track. Last week’s number one Far Cry 3 drops to number two and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Hitman: Absolution, and Need for Speed Most Wanted round out the top five.
You can check out the full chart below:
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
- Lego: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
Today's Top 10 Stories
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.