Posted on October 19, 2012 AT 08:45am
The previously promised title update for FIFA 13 is now available to download on Xbox 360 and PC, with a PlayStation 3 release to follow shortly.
The patch was expected last weekend, but an unforeseen issue caused the publisher to delay the patch’s deployment, this has been fixed now and the patch is ready to roll. The full patch notes can be found below:
- Fix to improve stability across all online game modes
- Stability in EA SPORTS Football Club challenges.
- National anthems will be properly synced with their corresponding national teams.
- Stability when beginning FIFA 13 whilst connected to a social network on console.
- Optimized searching in Seasons and other online modes.
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.