Posted on October 11, 2012 AT 02:40am
EA has rolled out a new title update for FIFA 13 on the PC which fixes several major issues that players have had with the game, the update is expected to hit consoles this weekend.
The patch fixes issues with Ultimate Team, Career Mode, and Online Seasons. Some scheduled maintenance earlier this morning should have fixed several other issues such as duplicate match results in seasons and missing items in Ultimate Team. The full patch notes can be found below:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.