Posted on October 7, 2013 AT 10:54am
A new patch for FIFA 14 has re-balanced finesse shots, headers, and lofted through balls, following complaints by players.
According to EA, the “update addresses issues that FIFA fans have brought to our attention with important and appreciated feedback.” The patch is available now on PC and is due to release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 later this week.
The full patch notes can be found below:
- Balancing lofted through balls.
- Balancing attacking headers.
- Balancing finesse shots.
- Improved defender switching during crosses.
- Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
- Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
- Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
- Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
- Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
- We’ve responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
Today's Top 10 Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.