Posted on October 10, 2013 AT 05:05am
The latest title update for FIFA 14, which re-balances headers, finesse shots, and lofted through balls, is now live on Xbox 360 and should be available on PlayStation 3 soon, according to EA.
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) October 10, 2013
The title update is designed to address issues that fans had at launch with overpowered headers and the accuracy of finesse shots and lofted through balls. You can check out the patch notes below:
- Balancing lofted through balls.
- Balancing attacking headers.
- Balancing finesse shots.
- Improved defender switching during crosses.
- Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
- Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
- Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
- Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
- Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
Today's Top 10 Stories
MKX livestream details Erron Black and others, talks new fatalities; NetherRealm announces eSports initiative
Top Partner Stories
Website Interface © 2012 EGM Digital Media, LLC.